Thursday, July 2, 2009

Starter -- Thought of the ELT Class

hurray... i'm getting started with the college life in the states! that's pretty much what i haven't expected before! i used to hear my cousin telling me how fun it would be staying with peers of BOTH genders in a co-ed(is it how it spelled? guess so..). and now i'm having that kind of college life myself!

ohhh, so much fun with cool guys (actually innocent, kinda cute haha~~). but they don't cook. that sucks! haha~

and one thing that comes up to my mind is that here, in michigan, the culture is a bit different from the west coast, and of course both coasts are miles away, culturally, from China! put it in short, this side of the country is more classic, while the other side that's along the pacific ocean is more yankee.

haha~
so, this is just the beginning. we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suwei. I'm curious what you mean by "classic" and "yankee"...

    ReplyDelete